Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving & Family!!!

We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving at Grandma's & Grandpa's house in Greenleaf this year. 3 of the 5 brothers were able to attend, so the house was pretty full. Of course, little miss Mandy Rose was the center of attention most of the time! It really is quite wonderful to see how our family has fallen in love with her as much as we have! I found a terrific way for Mandy Rose to help prepare the Thanksgiving meal. Tearing up bread for stuffing is just made to order for almost 4 year olds! She was thrilled to be Momma's little helper!
Mandy Rose and Karen!!
On Saturday, we went geocaching with Gary's brother, Rich, his wife, Judy, and our niece, Karen. It was a beautiful day, custom made for caching! We found most of the caches on our list, saw some really pretty countryside, and scored some neato treasure for Mandy Rose!
One of our stops was a point on the Oregon Trail!
The joy of jumping!!
This is the LARGEST cache I have ever seen(note the briefcase in the backgrouond)! Mandy Rose got a really neat whistle!
Beautiful Girls!!
Tickle Time...an Annual Tradition!!
First a ride on Uncle Rich...
...then Karen got her turn!!
Unfortunately, Mandy Rose's computer doesn't get Facebook!!
Cousin Don coloring while Kaitie (Don's girlfriend) looks on!
Like I said, Mandy Rose loved being the center of attention! I can't believe she got Don to color for her!
I am thankful for my God, my daughter, my husband, and my family! I am thankful that we can all create memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment