Thursday, July 30, 2009

This evening the light was similar, the same flowers were blooming, and Mandy Rose happened to be (I promise I didn't plan it) in a very similar outfit as when I took one of my favorite pictures of her last summer when we first got home. Soooo, I stood her up against the wall and shot several pics to get one decent one! Any other mommas know what I am talking about? She seems to save her best smiles for right as I am turning the camera off! Dang! Anyways, this is Mandy Rose this evening.
And this is Mandy Rose last summer right after we got home! She has grown up so much! But, she is still every bit as beautiful!

4 comments:

  1. I love the picture and totally know what you mean about a thousand pictures to get one!! But you got a great one!! It is amazing to see how much Mandy Rose has changed. She went from this sweet looking toddler to this darling little girl!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy, Mandy is so cute. What a blessing she is to you and hubby.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious punkin she is!! Adorable picture. :)))

    ReplyDelete