Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wild Hair!!!

Mandy Rose and I went down to Attica today to help celebrate her cousin's birthday! Carlene is turning one year old and lots of family and friends gathered for the shindig! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera so I have no pictures :(
Mandy Rose's hair has gotten long enough that I pull it up into pony tails on each side, braid them, and then twist them into buns with scrunchies. I think she looks absolutely adorable!! (I DID NOT have enough baby dolls as a child, so Mandy Rose pays the consequences, Ha!) She posed for a few pics with her hair all done up! When we got home and started getting ready for bed, I took her hair down. Oh My! What a wild hair do!
For having such stick straight hair, it is interesting to me how well it curls! I think she kind of looks like an Asian Diana Ross!!! She thought the bounciness of her hair was hilarious and ran laps around the house flinging it back and forth!
Wonder what she will look like in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment